You can be a part of the preservation of Manitoba's nautical
history. Get involved with the marine museum, we would love to have you
become a part of our team.
We would especially love your help with:
- Visitor services and reception
- Tours and being present to answer visitor questions
- Office and clerical duties
- Special events (Pancake Breakfasts, Halloween Haunt)
- Promotional activities
- Events away from the museum (fairs, parades, etc.)
- Grounds maintenance
- Wood working
- Exhibit and artifact restoration
If you are interested in donating some of your skills & time, please take a
moment to fill out our volunteer application form. We appreciate any
amount of time you are able to donate.
Please Provide and Emergency Contact Person:
What skills would you like to offer?
Reception & Clerical
(admissions, information, typing, filing, etc.)
Tours & Visitor Assistance
(guided tours, answer questions)
(on and off-site)
Maintenance (of grounds and exhibits)
Are there other skills not listed that you would like to offer?
Please describe the skills and experience that you have to offer the museum.
How do you think that you will benefit from volunteering at the Marine Museum of Manitoba?